Thursday, April 28, 2016

Use Slides Carnival For Visually Engaging Google Slides

Templates are my starting point for any kind of document or presentation.  The templates in Google Slides have become more visually appealing but I really want my audience to drawn to the content of my slides.  I was introduced to Slides Carnival at a Google Summit and it has changed my life.

Slides Carnival has a variety of free templates to use that are visually appealing and are easy to edit.  Head over to www.slidescarnival.com,  choose a template and make a copy for yourself.  That's it! Start editing it to include the information you want it to have.  The one requirement is that you keep the credit slide at the end.  Head over to Slides Carnival and start spicing up your presentations.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog. Thank you for sharing. I want to know more about slide carnival.
    slide carnival

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great blog. Thank you for sharing. I want to know more about slide carnival.
    slide carnival

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just read out your blog, it's quite interesting and informative thank you for sharing it..personally, I like NutsandBolts for learning slides carnival. just check it out. I m sure you won't regret it

    ReplyDelete